Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Before after

We recently bought a penthouse unit in a a very lush green neighbourhood, just a stone's throw away from the beach. The interiors were quite tastefully done by the previous owner- but a bit too modern for my liking. So I added more fabric and texture to the palette. The patio was in bad shape, with ferns coming out from all crevices. Thanks to my dad, we pulled out everything by root and added much needed colour and life to it.


The patio before

The patio after


The hall/ living room before

Thats not me at the door!



The Living room after














Chair before
This dusty dark brown chair was reupholstered using this golden mustard textile which goes much better with my interiors.





Added a persian rug under the blocks


 The niche before







The niche after


The balcony before





The after




What do you think :)

2 comments:

  1. all that work is super impressive.. I totally love the blocks used as coffee tables.. and the tv unit.. Impressive.. Love the home .. gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patricia! Appreciate your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !